A web browser that most computer users use to encounter the endless possibilities of the internet is the Mozilla Firefox web browser. Newer and updated versions are released time to time. The Firefox web browser gives a very vivid and interactive browsing experience. However, sometimes Mozilla Firefox problems are encountered. By following the below provided guidelines, the Mozilla Firefox problems can be easily tackled.
- The Mozilla Firefox web browser has to be closed.
- The Start button has to be clicked and the Start menu will appear. From the menu, All Programs has to be selected. The Mozilla Firefox folder has to be selected and then choose Mozilla Firefox. Now in the safe mode, Mozilla Firefox will open. The advantage of opening Firefox in safe mode is that any issues with Firefox can be fixed this way.
- In safe mode, the areas that have to repaired can be selected. In order to remove the toolbars, the Reset Toolbars And Controls option has to be selected. If the add-ons need to be disabled, the Disable Add-Ons option has to be selected.
- In order to repair the web browser, the Make Changes And Restart option has to be selected. After the repair process is complete, the browser has to be restarted.
- If issues are still faced with the browser, the browser has to be deleted and reinstalled. To download the browser, go to the Mozilla Firefox page.
- In order to remove the browser from your system, for Windows XP users, click on the Start button and the Start menu will pop up. From the menu, the Control Panel has to be accessed. In the Control Panel window, many icons will be present. The Add/Remove Programs icon has to be accessed. The Add/Remove Programs window contains a list of programs that are installed on the system. For Windows 7 and Vista users, to view the list of programs, the Programs option has to be selected followed by Programs And Features. Mozilla Firefox has to be located and selected.
- Now the Uninstall/Remove option has to be selected and the uninstall wizard will appear and the instructions have to be followed in order to successfully remove Firefox from the system.
- Once Firefox has been successfully removed, the Firefox installation file has to be launched in order to reinstall the Firefox web browser.
By following these steps promptly, Mozilla Firefox issues can be easily tackled. For more help regarding issues with Firefox, users can visit the Mozilla Firefox support page to resolve all issues.