Microsoft Outlook designed for the Windows and Mac operating systems lets the user manage his contacts, address book and exchange emails. But, what if it gets corrupted? Malicious files and viruses can cause issues with Microsoft outlook. A corrupted Microsoft tool can show you error messages like, Express FolderSync Window Class: msimn.exe - Application will not start can deny you access to Microsoft Outlook.
The error message Outlook Express FolderSync Window Class: msimn.exe - Application will not start cuts the user’s access to the Microsoft application, Microsoft Outlook Express. The application will remain inaccessible until the error gets resolved.
What causes Microsoft Outlook Express error message “Outlook Express FolderSync Window Class: msimn.exe Application will not start.”? The above error message is caused because of destroyed Outlook Express folders. Outlook Express folders may be Sent Items.dbx or Inbox.dbx, and Outbox.dbx.
Steps to Resolve Microsoft Outlook Express error message “Outlook Express FolderSync Window Class: msimn.exe Application will not start”:
Microsoft Outlook express does not come preloaded with solution to the above issue. So, how can you effectively fix this issue? You can easily fix this problem by removing the corrupt .dbx file from your system.
Follow the below mentioned steps to successfully fix this issue.
• Launch the Start Menu by clicking the Start button in the bottom left corner of home screen.
• Select Programs from Accessories in the Start menu. From the Accessories drop down, select the Windows Explorer option.
• Choose the Tools option in the Windows Explorer window. From the Tools menu, select the options Find and Files or Folders.
• Enter the words Outbox.dbx in into the search field, and hit the Find Now option to initiate the search.
• Right click on the file to rename it. Right clicking on a file will get you the option to rename it. Select the Rename option to rename the file.
• Rename the file as Outbox.old.
• Re-launch Microsoft Outlook Express application once again.
• Check whether the application is working well or not. Repeat the above steps if the error persists. Also, repeat the above steps to remove the Sent Items.dbx file and the Inbox.dbx file.
Follow the above guidelines for resolving the Microsoft Outlook Express error message Outlook Express FolderSync Window Class: msimn.exe Application will not start. If you continue to face the same, contact our help desk for more support.